- Retrieve and input all current and previous landlord/rental references into the system (Address & landlord phone number)
- Verify 2-5 years of rental history; Contact applicant to retrieve property address and landlord phone number if needed.
- Research property address online to retrieve property name and phone number if not provided on application.
- Make 1 attempt each day; 3 attempts in total to call, follow up and complete rental verification.
- Send fax, email and or verbally verify rental reference with landlord.
- Record and enter landlord response.
- Ensure accuracy, complete and close rental reference.
- Retrieve and input current and previous employment references into the system (Employer name & phone number)
- Contact applicant to retrieve employers name and phone number if needed.
- Research employer name and address online to retrieve employer’s phone number if needed.
- Run applicant information using the work number to verify proof of employment as per each employer’s policy.
- Review all supporting documents on file to determine income salary such as paystubs, bank statements, tax documents, employer letters, award letters, LES statements, child support statements etc.
- Make 1 attempt each day; attempts in total to call, follow up and complete employment verification.
- Send fax, email and or verbally verify poof of employment with HR, managers, and or owners of the company.
- Ensure accuracy, complete and close employment reference.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1yr+ experience in similar field, preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, processes, and procedures effectively
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Basic knowledge of computers, including an understanding of Outlook
- Basic typing skills
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to remain calm
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time Non-Exempt