Release of Information
You authorize BetterNOI (BNOI) to do a complete investigation of all information provided on my application. You have personally filled in and/or reviewed all information listed on your application. A complete investigation may include any or all of the following: Credit Report, Criminal Record, Rental History References and Personal Interviews with references. You acknowledge that BNOI provides reports to apartments and does not participate in the approval or denial process. You acknowledge that BNOI monitors criminal activity and reports it promptly to the community. My signature below authorizes all entities listed on application to release rental, job history (including salary) and criminal record information.
Arbitration Agreement ("Agreement")
You agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims arising out of or relating to actions taken by BNOI or its agents and assigns in acquiring and reporting information relating to my application. Before you seek arbitration, you will first provide written Notice of Claim or Dispute ("Notice") to BNOI, 220 Gerry Dr, Wood Dale, IL 60191 ("Notice Address"). The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of your claim or dispute; and (b) include all supporting documentation to substantiate the basis for your claim or dispute. If you do not reach an agreement with BNOI to resolve the claim or dispute within 30 days after the Notice is received, you may commence an arbitration proceeding.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. You may bring claims against BNOI in your individual capacity only, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
The arbitration shall be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, and shall be administered by the AAA. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by writing to the Notice Address.
By submitting and entering data on any step of this application, you agree to the following:
- You certify that all of the statements in this application are true.
- You authorize the Property Management Company to forward or allow direct electronic access to your application to financial institutions, or other third parties in order to process your application. The Property Management Company may obtain information about you, as described in this notice, which will be handled as stated herein.
Our Privacy Assurance
- We do not sell your personal or medical information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Access to your Social Security Number is limited to those individuals who need access for business purposes including compliance with the law, providing you with products and services, and handling your claims.
- Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be our customer.